Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

demande de conseil

Recommended Posts

Slt mes collègues j'ai un master en genie civil option structure et je veux faire une formation complémentaire insfp  j'ai décidé de faire TS conducteur de travaux ou TS géomètre topographe est ce que quelqu'un qui a une expérience dans le domaine peut m'orienter

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...