Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Svp je voudrais savoir le nom de l'éléments qui supportent les pannes est ce traverse ou chevrons? 

et je voudrais également savoir est ce qu'elle est sollicitée d'une fléxion composée ( compression + fléxion ) ? 
et pour une portée de 16,4 qu'elle section dois je choisir pour le pre dimensionnement ! et quelle type d assemblage ? MErci 

voila une photo pour mieux comprendre de quoi je parle §
Merci de me répondre le plus tot possible 

Annotation 2020-06-21 224035.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...