Jump to content



Recommended Posts

je suis un master 2 GC travaillent avec un entreprise et j’ai reçue le contra d’un projet un bâtiment ...comment faire pour produire le béton ....as q j’ai le droit de demande le rapport du sol .les ciments utilises seront ceux recommandes dans le rapport du sol du laboratoire ....kifach dir la demande ou formulation de béton ???????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...