I wrote a small utility back in 2003 to create a section file for Graitec OMD, directly from a dxf (autoCAD file) without having to enter all the coordinates one by one. If anyone is interested to check it out i'll gladly send it.
Since no email address is allowed to appear here, please ask one of the administrators about mine.
Regards,
PS: I don't have an account on any of the sharing servers, so I can only send it by mail.
IF someone wants to post it on my behalf, just don't forget to give some credits :)
comment_12410Hello guys,
I wrote a small utility back in 2003 to create a section file for Graitec OMD, directly from a dxf (autoCAD file) without having to enter all the coordinates one by one. If anyone is interested to check it out i'll gladly send it.
Since no email address is allowed to appear here, please ask one of the administrators about mine.
Regards,
PS: I don't have an account on any of the sharing servers, so I can only send it by mail.
IF someone wants to post it on my behalf, just don't forget to give some credits :)