I have to Design & calculate a concrete reactor with hydrodynamic load and seismic load. This reactor is occupied also by a lot of equipments (agitator, ventilator, pump,..) so I think that it required a dynamic analysis but i don't know how can i start .don't forget that this reactor has a slotted shape (see attachement piece) & occupied with opening concrete wall.
Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard.
Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.
Remarque: votre message nécessitera l’approbation d’un modérateur avant de pouvoir être visible.
comment_26449Essalamou 3alaykom,
I have to Design & calculate a concrete reactor with hydrodynamic load and seismic load. This reactor is occupied also by a lot of equipments (agitator, ventilator, pump,..) so I think that it required a dynamic analysis but i don't know how can i start .don't forget that this reactor has a slotted shape (see attachement piece) & occupied with opening concrete wall.
Please send me anything in this way.
Thank you very much for your help .
Baraka allho fikom wa jazakom allaho kolla 5ayr.
REACTOR.pdf