I have to Design & calculate a concrete tank with hydrodynamic load and seismic load. This tank is occupied also by a lot of equipments (agitator, ventilator, pump,..) so I think that it required a dynamic analysis but i don't know how can i start .don't forget that this reactor has a slotted shape & occupied with opening concrete wall.
Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard.
Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.
Remarque: votre message nécessitera l’approbation d’un modérateur avant de pouvoir être visible.
comment_26468Essalamou 3alaykom,
I have to Design & calculate a concrete tank with hydrodynamic load and seismic load. This tank is occupied also by a lot of equipments (agitator, ventilator, pump,..) so I think that it required a dynamic analysis but i don't know how can i start .don't forget that this reactor has a slotted shape & occupied with opening concrete wall.
Please send me anything in this way.
Thank you very much for your help
Baraka allho fikom