Like my first post, let me excuse for write in english but my french is really bad.
I`m starting a structures project for a country where they use french codes, but i`ve a problem, ì don`t know if the versions i`ve got from BAEL and PS92 are the last one.
I`m not ensure with PS92 cause in Robot i saw PS92 (2008 version), that`s true? I thought that with eurocode 8 there`s no long new versions of national codes. If this one exist, where can i find`it in pdf format?
Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard.
Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.
Remarque: votre message nécessitera l’approbation d’un modérateur avant de pouvoir être visible.
comment_27126Hi everyone!
Like my first post, let me excuse for write in english but my french is really bad.
I`m starting a structures project for a country where they use french codes, but i`ve a problem, ì don`t know if the versions i`ve got from BAEL and PS92 are the last one.
I`m not ensure with PS92 cause in Robot i saw PS92 (2008 version), that`s true? I thought that with eurocode 8 there`s no long new versions of national codes. If this one exist, where can i find`it in pdf format?
Merci