Aller au contenu
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

CIVILMANIA

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Posté(e)
comment_2257

Posté par dwrred

Primavera Project Planner 6.0

Gives today's project managers and schedulers the one thing they value most: control. It

is the clear choice of project professionals in the engineering, construction, architecture,

utilities, and telecommunications industries. P3 is the recognized standard for highperformance

project management software.

more info.

http://www.primavera...products/p3.asp

1. Enter Your Serial Number: EC-C01

2. Browse to license.

3. If you install "Sample Project" will recive an info. You need to delete sample users.

4. Default logon is: User: admin | Password: admin

5. After setup you can install SQL Server 2005 Express SP2, from x:\SQLSERVER.SP2

6. This license version is one concurent user.

2x300 mb, 1x115 mb

link:

Liens supprimés (contenu ayant des droits d'auteur)

Password: projectw

  • Réponses 14
  • Vues 6.1k
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

recommended_posts

  • 2 mois après...
comment_60282

I'm being considered for a position where I would work as planner and scheduler. I Need everything you think might help me with this new experience. Primavera will be a daily tool and I have background with the software. I'm civil engineer but I wasnt especially working as planner or scheduler, i got acquainted with primavera thank to my curiosity. I need your advices and everything that can help.Best regards

  • 2 ans après...

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.
Remarque: votre message nécessitera l’approbation d’un modérateur avant de pouvoir être visible.

Invités
Répondre à ce sujet…

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.