Posté(e) Mai 13, 200818 a comment_10734 Rock Foundations File : pdf, 876 KB, 120 pages Sommaire: Chapter 1 Introduction Chapter 2 Design Considerations Design Approach Types of Structures Design Considerations Factor of Safety Chapter 3 Site Investigations Applicable Manuals Section I Preliminary Studies Map Studies Other Sources of Information Field Reconnaissance Section II Field Investigations Geologic Mapping Geophysical Explorations Borings Exploratory Excavations In-SituTesting Section III Laboratory Testing Selection of Samples and Tests Laboratory Tests Chapter 4 Rock Mass Characterization Intact Rock versus Rock Mass Section I Geologic Descriptions Rock Core Descriptors Supplemental Descriptors Index Tests Section II Rock Mass Classification Section III Shear Strength Rock Failure Characteristics Failure Criteria Shear Strength Tests Shear Strength Testing Program Section IV Deformation and Settlement Moduli Definitions Test Methods for Estimating Modulus Other Methods for Estimating Modulu Considerations in Selecting Design Modulus Values Selection of Design Moduli Section V Use of Selected Design Parameters Chapter 5 Deformation and Settlement Section I Categories of Rock Mass Deformation Time-Dependent Deformations Time-Independent Deformations Section II Analytical Methods Closed Form Methods Numerical Models Section III Allowable Settlement Mass Concrete Structure SectionIV Treatment Methods Rock Mass Improvement Foundation Design Modifications . Chapter 6 Bearing Capacity Section I Failure Modes Intact Rock Mass Jointed Rock Mass Layered Rock Mass Highly Fractured Rock Masses Secondary Causes of Failure Section II Methods for Computing Bearing Capacity Analytical Methods Bearing Capacity Equations Eccentric Load on a Horizontal Foundation Section III Allowable Bearing Capacity Value Structural Limitations Section IV Treatment Methods Effective Unit Weight Foundation Depth Chapter 7 Sliding Stability Section I Modes of Failure Potential Failure Paths Section II Methods of Analysis General Approach Conditions for Stability Assumptions Analytical Techniques for Multi-Wedge Systems Seismic Sliding Stability Factor of Safety Section III Treatment Methods Increase in Shear Strength Increase in Passive Wedge Resistance Lateral Restraint Chapter 8 Cut Slope Stability Section I Modes of Failure Additional Factors Influencing Slope Stability Section II Methods for Assessing Stability Sliding Stability Analyses Toppling Stability Analyses Localized Sloughing Analyses Physical Modeling Techniques Section III Treatment Methods and Planning Considerations Chapter 9 Anchorage Systems SectionI Modes of Anchor-Rock Interaction Tensioned Anchor Systems Untensioned Anchor Systems SectionII Methods of Analysis Analyses for Tension Anchor Systems Dowels Chapter10 Instrumentation Section I Program Initiation Cost Control Types and Number of Instruments Section II Cut Slope Instrumentation Foundation/Structure Instrumentation Section III Types of Instruments and Limitations Piezometers Ground Motions/Vibrations Limitations Section IV Data Interpretation and Evaluation Reading Frequency Automatic Data Acquisition Systems Chapter 11 Construction Considerations Section I Excavation Information Requirements Excavation Methods Effects of Discontinuitieson Excavation SectionII Dewatering and GroundWater Control Dewatering Methods Section III Ground Control Stability Through Excavation Planning Selection of Stabilization Measures Stabilization Methods Section IV Protection of Sensitive Foundation Materials Common Materials Requiring Protection Determination of Protection Requirements Foundation Protection Methods Section V Excavation Mapping and Monitoring Construction Monitoring Chapter 12 SectionI Karst,Pseudokarst,and Mines Cavitiesin Rock Investigations Alternative Solutions Section II Swelling and Squeezing Rock Rebound Cation Hydration Chemical-Reaction Swelling Loss of Internal Strength Frost Action Section III Soil-Rock Contacts Weathering Profiles Design Considerations in Weathering Télécharger :contrac: : Rock Foundations.pdf[/attachment:1jbftsv5]
comment_10734Rock Foundations
File : pdf, 876 KB, 120 pages
Sommaire:
Chapter 1
Introduction
Chapter 2
Design Considerations
Design Approach
Types of Structures
Design Considerations
Factor of Safety
Chapter 3
Site Investigations
Applicable Manuals
Section I
Preliminary Studies
Map Studies
Other Sources of Information
Field Reconnaissance
Section II
Field Investigations
Geologic Mapping
Geophysical Explorations
Borings
Exploratory Excavations
In-SituTesting
Section III
Laboratory Testing
Selection of Samples and Tests
Laboratory Tests
Chapter 4
Rock Mass Characterization
Intact Rock versus Rock Mass
Section I
Geologic Descriptions
Rock Core Descriptors
Supplemental Descriptors
Index Tests
Section II
Rock Mass Classification
Section III
Shear Strength
Rock Failure Characteristics
Failure Criteria
Shear Strength Tests
Shear Strength Testing Program
Section IV
Deformation and Settlement
Moduli Definitions
Test Methods for Estimating Modulus
Other Methods for Estimating Modulu
Considerations in Selecting Design
Modulus Values
Selection of Design Moduli
Section V
Use of Selected Design Parameters
Chapter 5
Deformation and Settlement
Section I
Categories of Rock Mass Deformation
Time-Dependent Deformations
Time-Independent Deformations
Section II
Analytical Methods
Closed Form Methods
Numerical Models
Section III
Allowable Settlement
Mass Concrete Structure
SectionIV
Treatment Methods
Rock Mass Improvement
Foundation Design Modifications .
Chapter 6
Bearing Capacity
Section I
Failure Modes
Intact Rock Mass
Jointed Rock Mass
Layered Rock Mass
Highly Fractured Rock Masses
Secondary Causes of Failure
Section II
Methods for Computing Bearing Capacity
Analytical Methods
Bearing Capacity Equations
Eccentric Load on a Horizontal Foundation
Section III
Allowable Bearing Capacity Value
Structural Limitations
Section IV
Treatment Methods
Effective Unit Weight
Foundation Depth
Chapter 7
Sliding Stability
Section I
Modes of Failure
Potential Failure Paths
Section II
Methods of Analysis
General Approach
Conditions for Stability
Assumptions
Analytical Techniques for Multi-Wedge Systems
Seismic Sliding Stability
Factor of Safety
Section III
Treatment Methods
Increase in Shear Strength
Increase in Passive Wedge
Resistance
Lateral Restraint
Chapter 8
Cut Slope Stability
Section I
Modes of Failure
Additional Factors Influencing Slope
Stability
Section II
Methods for Assessing Stability
Sliding Stability Analyses
Toppling Stability Analyses
Localized Sloughing Analyses
Physical Modeling Techniques
Section III
Treatment Methods and Planning Considerations
Chapter 9
Anchorage Systems
SectionI
Modes of Anchor-Rock Interaction
Tensioned Anchor Systems
Untensioned Anchor Systems
SectionII
Methods of Analysis
Analyses for Tension Anchor Systems
Dowels
Chapter10
Instrumentation
Section I
Program Initiation
Cost Control
Types and Number of Instruments
Section II
Cut Slope Instrumentation
Foundation/Structure
Instrumentation
Section III
Types of Instruments and Limitations
Piezometers
Ground Motions/Vibrations
Limitations
Section IV
Data Interpretation and Evaluation
Reading Frequency
Automatic Data Acquisition Systems
Chapter 11
Construction Considerations
Section I
Excavation
Information Requirements
Excavation Methods
Effects of Discontinuitieson
Excavation
SectionII
Dewatering and GroundWater Control
Dewatering Methods
Section III
Ground Control
Stability Through Excavation
Planning
Selection of Stabilization Measures
Stabilization Methods
Section IV
Protection of Sensitive
Foundation Materials
Common Materials Requiring Protection
Determination of Protection Requirements
Foundation Protection Methods
Section V
Excavation Mapping and Monitoring
Construction Monitoring
Chapter 12
SectionI
Karst,Pseudokarst,and Mines
Cavitiesin Rock
Investigations
Alternative Solutions
Section II
Swelling and Squeezing Rock
Rebound
Cation Hydration
Chemical-Reaction Swelling
Loss of Internal Strength
Frost Action
Section III
Soil-Rock Contacts
Weathering Profiles
Design Considerations in Weathering
Télécharger :contrac: :
Rock Foundations.pdf[/attachment:1jbftsv5]