Jump to content



Recommended Posts

salut mes amis
j'ai un bâtiment en r+1 que le propriétaire veut utiliser pour école privée, pour cela on a besoin d'un dossier qui doit être introduit au CTC.

SVP en urgence :
-que doit on introduire comme dossier en sachant que la bâtisse est faite avant l'application de l' RPA 88 ?
- Qui as une experience pareille?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...