Jump to content

partir à l'étranger


Recommended Posts


Je suis étudiant en troisième année de licence G-C et je souhaite partir à l'étranger les plus tôt possible après avoir validé un master pro conduite de travaux.

Une question que je me pose est vaut-il mieux s'orienter bâtiment ou travaux public dans une optique de travail à l'international ?

Merci d'avance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...