Jump to content

Etude Thermique ou Joint

Espoir perdu

Recommended Posts

bonjour ALIKOM. 

je fais une étude d'une unité de contrôle automobile  (RDC )

Dans ce cas je veux savoir  est ce que je SS obligée de faire une étude thermique ???   ou bien juste un joint (rupture ou dilatation).

parce que je trouve 35m c trop .  




Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • FRIDJALI changed the title to Etude Thermique ou Joint

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...